Operation Mobilization is a nonprofit. Contributions to it are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law in many countries. It is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
For Jannie to be able to do her work, she needs a monthly amount of €1.995,– (EBT). This amount has to do with taxes, insurances, transport and living expenses. To get a bit of insight of all the cost involved, you can check this page.
We are continuing for a contribution to the projects !!
Do you want to help to ensure that the Tabitha project can continue and that we can also set up a Skills & Development Center in other places in Zambia and Africa, so that we can help women to make a living in those places and to pass on their skills?
Please make sure that your support will be addressed to: support Jannie Dijkstra (NL) The organization will send this through to her cost-center in Zambia.
International gifts will not go through OM Netherlands and to keep track of support, please send the HomeTeam a message (at the bottom of this page) of your intention so we can put you on our list of supporters.
Just a small selection of countries
- Australia: https://om.org.au/
- Canada: https://www.om.org/ca/en/content/om-canada-ways-give
- England: https://www.uk.om.org/giving
- Hong Kong: https://www.omhk.org/
- Hungary: http://www.hu.om.org/index.php/en/give
- Bulgaria: https://www.om.org/en/give
- Turkey: https://www.om.org/en/give
- Germany: https://www.om.org/de/content/sie-machen-den-unterschied?neues-spendenformular-2077/spende
- Spain: https://www.om.org/es/es_es/content/contacta-om
THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR DONATION!
like said, it would be appreciated if you could also let our Home Team know about your intention. Or perhaps you still would like to have some more additional information. You can use the below form to send us a message.